Saturday, July 2, 2011

Revisiting Kanyemba Lodge, Zambia

Im still in Zambia working my way through my design consultancies here....but last weekend, I went to visit Kanyemba Lodge that I refurbished in March - I left them a big list to get through of furniture/tailoring etc since then and below are some images of the developments, I also managed to squeeze in some art pieces when I was there at the weekend....

Main bedrooms with handmade lamps, bedside tales and new beds
SOUL crochet disc cushion on one of the room chairs
New framed Patrick Bentley pics in the dining area displayed next to some of my wooden art pieces

SOUL embroidered kids cushions in the childrens room and a small Malawian painted chair


Sanded down a piece of dugout canoe wood for an art piece for the family suite

No comments: