Thursday, June 23, 2011

Design consultancy at Jackal&Hide Design House, Lusaka, Zambia

Im back in Lusaka and continuing working on my design consultancy for Jackal&Hide Design House - this time the shop has been finished and is open! Its looking AMAZING - Cape Dutch style with open plan shop floor space and a gorgeous cafe style restaurant with horses and kids running freely around, dreamy....  Im working again on product development of ranges that can be made on on site in their workshop as well as some retail merchandising.  I have just finished my initial 4days there....off on some other consultancies, more of that later, for next week til another stint at Jackal&Hide at the end.

Amazing Cape Dutch style farmhouse shop and cafe  


SOUL cushions are selling here in forefront, I also designed the leather frayed cushions on the sofa for J&Hide
 I designed the red lesther cushions and the grey linen and red leather disc cushions for J&H
I designed this aluminium handcut disc and cowhorn light last time I was working for J&H - looks stunning hung up - we are in the process of designing a complementary  range of free standing floor lights in same design range.  
 I designed both the blue leather cushions and added the embellishments to their existing rustic photo frames 

 Merchandising their cheaper range of jewellery
 Merchanising J&H range of jewellery
 New affordable range of J&H jewellery I designed using wood/bone/coconut shell beads and aluminium discs 


No comments: