Sunday, June 9, 2013

Interiors: Tongabezi Lodge lighting

Interiors

 I have recently come back from a week at Tongabezi Lodge in Zambia.  It is built along the Zambezi river with lovely open fronted rooms taking in the full view.

I am working with them on interiors of their rooms and this past trip involved lighting in particular.  Following on from my last post on Katundu lighting, I thought I write about how I used their lighting at Tongabezi....
See below images of pebble lights, coconut shell chandeliers and some grey seed beaded lights.
All handmade in Africa.

x



















2 comments:

Karim Zaki said...

nice blog thanks for sharing this
Dubai Interior Works

Karim Zaki said...

Dubai best contractors are here to place stands which can affect your product sales.
Exhibition Stand Contractor & Designer Dubai