Sunday, April 10, 2011

Guest cottage interiors

I have just been in Hermanus this weekend working on some finishing touches of a small cottage that the UK owners are going to be renting out...it was quite a challenge as the space is small but I love the end look and I am definitely going to be recommending it to my friends heading to the coast....

Beaded bedthrows, nguni rug, handmade furniture...Im going to be framing some fun pics Ive got of malawi kids on a beach and putting them behind the sofa







All the crochet cushions and the sofa above which I love are available through SOUL shop (abi@souldesign.co.za)




There is a swimming pool and gorgeous garden - I put funky bright cushions and sarongs on the sunloungers I chose.  The cushions are made form Nigerian asoka cloth I sourced in Kenya and the kikoys are also from kenya - all available to order through SOUL shop (abi@souldesign.co.za).

If you are interested in renting the cottage, email Sue Stone at suestone1@mac.com.

No comments: